Sensational Pictures And Videos!

One of the reasons I like this video is because, first of all it is funny and second of all that dog has moves! I posted it because I thought you would enjoy it and maybe get a couple laughs out of it and laughing is good, right? Anyways, you never know when something unexpected will happen! So take a look at these  next pics and videos and enjoy laughing and being happy! So sit back, relax and enjoy the post!
3837-funny-animals-list-of-cute-and-animal-names-wallpaper-400x399 (1)                                  Funny-animals-one

Here is another funny video that I found below. Oh, and before I go on and on and (on, on, etc.) I would like to say how I got this idea. Well, One of my classmates Jacob posted a funny video. Here is his blog:

http://jacobogden.edublogs.org/

He inspired me to post some funny videos and make my blog fun! So here is another video, and football lovers, well just see it!

So I hoped today you got some good laughs and now you can comment! (That is if you can still breath from laughing so hard!) Now if you will excuse me I have to go lie down now! (Due to lack of breath, a.k.a I laughed too hard!)

2 thoughts on “Sensational Pictures And Videos!

1. Dear Anika,
    The dog video was so funny!
    Imagine if that was your dog?
    Thanks for the laughs. My belly hurts too!

From Theo 🙂

2. Hi Anika!

I loved the video of the bulldog skateboarding. I have two bulldogs, but neither of them know how to skateboard. They love to go for rides in my car and walks in the park. Their favorite thing is to nap! Their names are Sumo and Fido. Do you have any pets?

I love your blog. You certainly have lots of interesting things to read about. You left a comment on the blog of one of my students (Madtown Gymnast) along with a link to your blog. I liked your comment and thought I would visit your blog.

Mrs. Steven http://mbsteven.edublogs.org/