A Look Into The Future!

4246782

I think that we all love fortune tellers and crystal balls, right? Well here is a sneek peek into my future that I hope to have! Well, I think I would love to keep doing gymnastics and keep working on new moves and tricks because that is one of my passions. I also want to maybe become a artist and share  another one of my passions with the world! I love to sketch and paint so I think it would be really fun! I would definitely keep visiting India where I some times go with my family to help and bring food, toys and clothes to the kids in the orphanages there. The last time I went I had a lot of fun and it made me think of how lucky I am. So I would love to continue doing that. Because I think that your future is important  to you and you should try to make a difference in the lives of others! Because everybody knows that love+ happiness+ others+ you = TONS and TONS of love and smiles and all good things!  So before you consider some crazy future like becoming Batman, come up with a future that could help others. An actual chance to change the world or show others you care! You once were a baby but now your older! You can make your own decisions about life. You can now do what ever you want for your future and it could be big! So go out there and craft a great future!  Come on, you can!
What will you do in your future? Make it awesome!
My-future

3 thoughts on “A Look Into The Future!

1. Great post, Anika.

I also think everyone can do something to help others. I have made many micro loans through Kiva as well as sponsoring a child through World Vision ever since I began earning a wage.

A hint about improving your post – writing in paragraphs makes it easier for your readers.

I have added this post to the flipboard magazine.

2. HI Ankia, I am gladly telling you that I have nominated you for week challenge for student blogging challenge. I think you have an amazing, and wonderful blog. If you want to check to post I did to describe your awesome blog. Check out my blog… http://mw1495.edublogs.org/