About Me

Hi! My name is Anika. I live in the USA and go to Stafford School.
I like doing gymnastics, blogging, singing and art in my free time. My favorite animals are dogs and sea turtles. I love the colors aqua, lime green and watermelon pink. You can see that I like vibrant colors and am pretty happy and easygoing. I do 2 sports and enjoy both of them. I do gymnastics and swimming.
I love going on other blogs and commenting and hope that you can do it on mine!
Well, that is a little about me! 🙂

dog-robot-thinkstock-158894647-617x416

7 thoughts on “About Me

1. G’day Anika,

Thanks for registering for the March 2014 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th March, when the first challenge is published.

If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the challenge blog.

Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests – see list in blog header.

Feel free to add the 2014 badge to your blog.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

PS If using blogger platform, please have Name/URL as an option when leaving comments. If using kidblog, make sure readers can read and comment on posts.

• Dear Miss W,
      Thanks for letting me know when to start! Although I have one quick question, how will I see the
      challenges when they are posted? Thanks,
      Anika

2. Hi Anika

My name is Celia and I will be your mentor for the Student Blogging Challenge. I will be visiting your blog from time to time throughout the challenge and leaving comments on your posts.

I am a teacher in Melbourne Australia. I work with students from 5 to 12 years of age. In Australia we call it Primary school. Then the students head off to Secondary school .
    I am working with about 90 other student who are doing the challenge too. Some of their blogs are linked here

http://stlukesstudentblogs.global2.vic.edu.au/
    and
    http://stscholsstudentblogs.global2.vic.edu.au/

I think you have commented on some of their blogs already. You have obviously been blogging for a while and you are doing a great job.

I look forward to learning more about you over the challenge activities. Happy blogging.

Regards,

Celia
    Teacher
    Melbourne Australia

• Hi Celia,
      Thanks for letting me know. I look forward to you going on my blog and seeing what you think of
      it. Yes, I have been blogging for a little bit and enjoy it a lot! I am super excited to
      do more! 🙂
      From,
      Anika
      Student
      Oregon USA

3. Hi Anika, I know you have seen my blog before, but we have so much in common. I love doing art and gymnastics in my free time. I have found a bunch of people who are like me and you are one of them. I love to blog. I think I like most of the things you like. What gymnastics moves can you do? I can do a lot. What is your favorite things to draw? I like to draw dancers, gymnasts, houses, and a lot more. Do you have an Ipod or Ipad? I have an Ipod. Please look at my blog and answer my questions. Thanks for reading!
    🙂

4. I can’t wait to see you again! I’m going to see Ana again at the end of June! I’ll tell you all of her ideas, by the way can she join the camo club?

Shraeya Iyer

• Dear Shrayea,
      Thank you SO much for commenting!
      I am so so happy! Yes, Ana can join and I found
      some good things for the club!
      Comment again!
      From,
      Anika 🙂